Our rapidly growing company is looking for experienced Service Manager/ Dispatcher. The Service Manager is responsible for dispatching work orders to technicians in different areas, following up on work performed by technicians and subcontractors, coordinating return trips to replace parts, and gather information to quote making repairs, scheduling the repairs to be made once quotes are approved, and responding to emails with customers, vendors, and subcontractors. The ideal candidate has experience working in the CCTV and Access Control field.
- Act as primary point of contact for service customers to ensure expectations are met
- Support, inform, prioritize, and coordinate activities and resources
- Handle incoming service requests via phone, email or other resulting in a service work order and scheduled or dispatched personnel
- Schedule resources to support standard service agreements
- Handle decisions regarding the scheduling and movement of resources and material based on the nature of service calls, urgency, contractual obligation, and availability
- Work with Procurement to order and track parts
- Evaluate time-and-material (T&M) service orders for completed costs and scope of work; work with billing department to process invoices in accordance with standard billing practices
- Proactively follow up with customers after completion of service to ensure a high level of satisfaction with the quality of work
- Manage small projects as needed.
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED required; Associate degree preferred
- Customer service: 1-3 years (Preferred)
- Dispatching: 1-3 years (Preferred)
- Project scheduling: 1-3 years (Preferred)
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and understand customer service contracts
- Familiarity or experience with Security Systems, Access Control, CCTV and Intercom systems is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and business software systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer-based support or sponsorship now or in the future
- Annual salary based on experience.
- Health benefits package (50% of premium is covered for health)
- 401k plan with matching
- Generous paid-time-off policy
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.